Re: HELP!  ONE-MAN BLUES BAND HOW TO??

----- Original Message -----
From: mjmeadors@aol.com
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2007 16:12
Subject: Re: HELP!  ONE-MAN BLUES BAND HOW TO??
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

> Thanks for taking the time to give me input.
No problem.

> I will check out the chili dog pedal.  I went ahead today and
> bought the RC-20XL loop station, of which I see you have two.
Mine are actually the earlier non-XL versions of the RC-20, which work fine for what I want to do at the moment. An older RC-20 would probably work for you, too, and you can get them pretty cheap on Ebay, but I see I'm too late with that suggestion. :)

> Your sound bytes are beautiful.  Nice job!  I'm just doing a
> Chicago blues thing but with no drum machine, I plan to use a
> snare/kick and hi-hat mic'd through a board and through the
> looper as a track.  You've got a nice setup!  Thanks again.

Thanks. I just got a recording of a live performance I did at a local gig called Champaign-Urbana Jazz Guitar night. I might post those at some point. Not the best I ever played, but hearing the reaction of the audience is kind of fun.

Mark