Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:01:55 -0700
From: "Nic Roozeboom" <nicroozeboom@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: guitar floorboard with lots of MIDI control
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

How about the

t.c. electronic G-System

http://www.tcelectronic.com/Default.asp?Id=6055

Best,
Nic

On 6/9/07, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill <
rs@moinlabs.de
> wrote:
On my quest for the perfect setup, I'm contemplating using a guitar

floorboard in front of the computer.

What I'd want it to have:
        * digital S/PDIF out
        * lots of parameter tweaking via MIDI
        * good and diverse amp models
        * good wah

        * a choice of "standard" guitar effects
        * sync to MIDI clock.
        * floorboard with exp pedal (at least one)

I think the Pod XT Live will do this kind of thing, except for the S/PDIF

out. Any other options?

        Rainer

--
Nic Roozeboom