Loopscape with Voice, some efx and RC50

Hi all :)

I was previously experimenting with some layered vocal harmonies and vox beats on the DL4 but only started getting more expanded ideas captured ideas the RC50. The tune Nebulla was inspired by the movie "The Fountain".
I hope to explore deeper into this area to discover and learn further about how to incorporate this into my live performances...hopefully. Let me know what you guys think about the piece and how you'd suggest ways to improve and further develop the idea ya. The tune is available at  http://www.myspace.com/theembryo

Oh yes the gear used was;

SM58 --- Boss CS3 Compressor --- Yamaha Magicstomp --- Boss DD20 Gigadelay--- Boss RC50 Loopstation.

The tune was then transfered to Wavelab realtime and mixed down.

Thanks for your kind attention folks.