ot - spam

Just a thought - I started receiving spam direct to the address I subscribed with after joining this list - I would recommend to everyone alias services like gishpuppy.com to avoid the problem.

L.A. Angulo wrote:
ok here is one for you:
Fry a handful of big dry california red chiles and a
couple of garlic cloves in olive oil,then boil them in
hot water,then throw them in a blender with a bit of
lemon juice,add salt and blend till it turns into a
thick sauce,put it in a bowl and add some fresh
cilantro,get yourself a bag of natural mais tortilla
chips a cold beer eat drink and go turn your echoplex
Guten appetit

--- Sheila Olson <onelonecrow@earthlink.net> wrote:

Care to share your salsa recipe?

Off list if you prefer.

Take care,

Be a PS3 game guru.

Gishpuppy | To reply to this email, click here: