Re: best compact looper pedal

On Jun 8, 2007, at 2:08 AM, dave eichenberger wrote:

> The DL4 will, but some people don't call it 'compact'.
>

> Dave Eichenberger
> http://www.daveeichenberger.com

I've had a look at the DL4 previously- there doesn't seem to be a way
to have dedicated buttons for 1/2 speed and reverse.
Using a midi controller with the Echo pro I'm able to dedicate
buttons to each function, which is much better for performance.

1/2 speed and reverse are so central to what I am doing with loops, I
really can't sacrifice either of them for portability.
Bollocks...

Jim