Re: NJ Looping Festival

Tony K wrote:
> Godfrey Daniels?  Muhlenberg's Baker Center? Civic Theater on 19th st?
> Scottish Rite Cathedral?
> There should be something around.
Hi Tony,

Are you suggesting these for Soundscapes or for an east coast looping
festival?
Godfrey's is a folk and roots music club so I never thought of holding
anything there.  I've never been to the Baker Center but imagine it is
too large and expensive for Soundscapes.  19th Street is also too big
and the Scottish Rite Cathedral is *WAY* too big.

I need a small place for less than $300 for the day.  Suitability for a
loopers event depends upon what the organizer has in mind.  And I'm not
interested in organizing any events at the moment.  My plate is
overflowing.

Cheers,

Bill