Repeater attenuation question

Hello all, been unsubscribed for a long time, but the new Repeater OS has me wondering about something. In the past I posted her eabout this probalem & never managed to solve it. Trying to run my Repeater's output into my bass amp has always produced a horible buzzing noise. The way I understood the problem, this is due to the Repeater putting out a 'line level' (+4 I guess?) signal.

Does anyone know if the new master volume attenuation control will allow me to reduce the output to a level that my amp will play nice with?

Thanks!

Matt Quinn