RE: POST YOUR SETUP

Hey Max,
the D-tar seems like a nifty little box!
Was it complicated doing the jamman update? i heard
you have to also do hardware updates...
Cheers and thanx for sharing
Luis

> Sellon's latest OS.  Does a great number of
> functions not in the original JamBoy (mutilple
> serial/parallel loops, fades in and out of
> indiividual channels, stereo placement of loops,
> mutiple loop lengths...), barely resembles the
> original. At times I use an EDP with Loop IV, but,
> for some reason prefer the JamMan.>>>

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/