Re: Sync drift with EDP. Causes? Solutions?

Nope. Just playing. Thanks

From: "Doug Cox" <uncledig@gmail.com>
are you staying in Overdub the whole time?  the EDP won't re-trigger and stay in sync when it's constantly in Overdub.

On 6/5/07, Richard Sales < richard@glasswing.com> wrote:
Using good cables?  I've never used this setup you're using, but I know
cables for any sync stuff have to be good. Any drop out can cause
trouble.

Just a guess

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio