Re: Using G-mail: was 'Do we need a forum'

Dont know about that, but Gmails does "read" your email. Alongside of the column of email is a list of SPAM offers and "related" links, based on words in your email you recieve.

On 6/4/07, David Beardsley <db@biink.com> wrote:
RICK WALKER wrote:

> It was my understanding when it started up that G-mail mines personal
> data from accounts and sells it to interested parties.
>
> That makes me exceptionally nervous.
>
> Anyone know what the truth of this matter is?

If someone is subscribed to Loopers Delight through GMail, the man is
watching you NOW Rick.

But just you. Not any of us...

--
* David Beardsley