Re: AW: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

FYI - I am not able to get most of my VSTs to sync to Mobius in Bidule using the built-in sync method.  Instead, I setup Mobius to send it's clock out to a virtual MIDI device (Maple MIDI), and then extract that clock to a Bidule sync pulse using the "Clock to Sync" module.  Then, any VST I want to sync to Mobius is actually sync'd to the "Clock to Sync" module.

Works like a charm.