Re: AW: Group of people looping. Is there such thing ?

Hi Per,

im not quite there. Put I thinks are clearer now. The syncing inside
Bidule works. But It think mobius is not set up correctly. I did the
following.

1) created a step sequencer, it sends timeclock to ohmforce echo
plugin. When changing tempo on the sequencer the tempo on echo plugin
also changes.
the step sequencer ist master in this case. So syncing works in general.

2) no it tried mobius as a master. the delay plugin being slave of
mobius. Whatever I tried in mobius the delay tempo stayed at 120bpm.
so this doesn't work.

3) now the step sequencer is master again. But this time I routed the
clock to mobius. So step sequencer is first master. mobius is slave.
but mobius is also second master and sends its clock to the delay.
This time the tempo of the delay changes to the tempo of the step
sequencer and the tempo of mobius.

This shows me the problem in this case is mobius. It doesnt seem to
create some kinda of time clock when I am looping and not feeding it
with some kind of time code.

Maybe it is just me not knowing how to set up mobius ?

Greetings Jens