Re: POST YOUR SETUP

Guitar >
Roland T2 Tuner>
ancient Roland active volume pedal>
Area51/CryBaby wah>
T Rex Replica>
Durham SexDrive>
UltraSound DI> (bypassed for some guitars)>
Roland RC50>
a batch of very old Magnatone/PANaramic 213 amps.

I swapped out the Fulltone Tube Tape echo for the T Rex Replica because the TubeTapeEcho tape itself was so noisy and because it's so hard to put on an airplane or hand carry etc. The T Rex is a GREAT SOUNDING echo. I also wanna bring the Roland Dimension D out of the studio and into my playpen for total guitar mania. I really love the Sex Drive too. A super subtle sledge hammer.

Pedaltrain Pedal Board
Voodoo Labs Power Power Plus 2

I have another even more ancient Roland volume pedal on the "Guide" out volume.

Canare cables made an unbelievable difference. I made 'em myself. I was a sceptic. I saw de light!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846