do we need a forum - and what about the search function?

> How can I (or somebody) else know this has been discussed a
> lot of times already?

1. go to the looper's delight website: www.loopers-delight.com
2. click "Mailing List Archive":
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma/LDarchive
3. enter a meaningful search phrase like "forum;looper;delight" and set a
large number for max. returned files:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_glimpse/LDarchive?query=forum%3
Blooper%3Bdelight&Search=Search&errors=0&maxfiles=1000&maxlines=10&.cgifield
s=lineonly&.cgifields=restricttofiles&.cgifields=filelist&.cgifields=partial
&.cgifields=case
4. you'll find this:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200604/msg01067.html and the
surrounding discussion.

I would in fact support a campaign for an improved search engine though...

        Rainer