RE: So why Boise? (or Oregon)

Oh Max yer makin' me blush.

Hold on to that thought though.

It may be quite a while before anything happens up here . . . either with
me or any of the other folks in ORY-GUN.

Discussion seeems to have chilled out for the time being on that subject.

But "eventually" I think I'll try to do  something -- even if it's

I'm in "gear unloading" mode right now -- trying to finance some portion
of a migration to laptop.

That's part of the reason I'm not going to Santa Cruz this year.

Tired of schlepping all that gear -- even the GP photo cation makes fun of

But once I'm through all that, you'll be the first I'll call.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???