Re: smallest possible edp foot controller

I seem to recall that Andreas Willers had someone take an EDP footswitch and put it in a slanted project box that had two rows of  switches , it made the box one row deeper but half as wide. I believe the smallest midi controller that does midi note command is the long discontinued digitech PCM-10, or the also discontinued DMC ground control, but they are large compared to what I’m talking about. Most of the other small ones only do PC and CC messages as far as I know.

Bill