delay time control signals

Hi everyone, I haven't been subbed to LD for five or six years,
but I've just started controlling delay time with complex CV signals,
and I've come up with several questions that I couldn't find answers
to in the archive. Hope I'm not asking anything that's been discussed
to death

So far I've tried mixing several VCLFOs, switching between them
at a VC-rate, hard-syncing them, and some smooth random CVs..
I've tried deriving CVs for these messes by analysing the input signal
(so far only amplitude and frequency). I'm very excited by the results.
Is anyone else here trying similar things? I had imagined it's quite
common, but haven't found any relevant text

I started building a little circuit recreating the CV generation I've found
useful so far. I plan to use this as a platform to explore more application
specific CV generation. Are there any commercial CV generators
intended specifically for the voltage control of delay time??

Are there delay/looper units that offer voltage control over loop
start and end points? or direct control over the pointer position??
or other parameters directly related to the temporal behavior??
I know of Peter Blasser's digital memory units; and the Harvestman
unit that's still in proto. any others?

What are typical ranges on delay time modulation?? In these
experiments I've been using a Deltalab Effectron II. Does this exibit
typical behavior for VC delay time? are there units with divergent
implementations of VC delay time?

Thanks in advance,
glad to be subbed again,
Yasi