Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V07 #343

samba - wrote:
> Bill thanks for the follow-up.I didn't see it,perhaps it was one of those
> periods when there was so much LD stuff that I couldn't track it all.
No problem.  I miss stuff all the time.  As my interests and focus
change over time, things that I delete without a thought one day might
be of intense interest another.  Plus sometimes things just get lost in
all the amient noise.  Just today, I deleted over 2000 messages on a
couple of lists where I fell behind.  Missed a lot of stuff there!

Cheers,

Bill