Re: AW: PA speakers

Servus Rainer,
Yes,i did try the Bose PAS but for that price tag they
werent convincing enough,i love to feel bass and thats
the first thing i noticed they lacked even with their
subs plugged in.
I am currently playing bass with an Irish Folk band
who use a HK lucas system with an integrated
subwoofer.This is definetly more convincing to my ears
and transport pratical but they still lack
something.My old yamahas MS-150 beat this system even
without a subwoofer!I love them but having to uncrew a
plate in the bottom of the speakers and then screw in
2 flanges to be able to mount them on top of the
stands has become a pain in the ass since i have to
set up as quick as possible.But i will keep them and
use them as monitors.
cheers
Luis

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

> Personally, I had good experiences with HK Audio
> systems - don't know which
> one will fit into your requirements spec, maybe the
> Lucas series? For 400
> seat venues, I'd usually go for something bigger,
> but then you may not be
> that loud ;)
>
> Their strategy is using systems with subwoofers.
>
> Another option for you might be the Bose
> Personalized Amplification series.
> We played them at the y2k6loopfest on one stage and
> I really liked their
> sound, but can definitely not second their "no
> feedback problems" ad...ymmv,
> since I believe you use a lot of microphone signals?
>
>       Rainer
>
> > So the speakers have to be active,grips on the
> sides and tops
> > and light but powerful enough for clubs that house
> about 400
> > people.I am looking at the RCFc Art 310A,very
> attractive at

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

 the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder
tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/