Re: Visual roadmaps suck (Re: Pers latest clip)

I started live as a wind / horn player and switched later in life to
guitar  (OK, at age 8).
  I was fascinated to hear a tape that Jon Hassell played during an
interview which contained some of his lessons with his indian vocal
teacher. Vocalizing, note shapes and colors. 'Shredding' is at it's
-best- like Jackson Pollock, it can be quite valid, too...  I suppose.

http://www.zmix.net