Re: cheapest unit or way to sync to the EDP?

radio radio wrote:
> So, thanks to the helpful advice from this list a while ago, I finally
> bit the bullet and bought a used EDP (from British Audio through Ebay)
> and of course could not be happier with the decision. Now, however,
> I'm trying to get a musical partner to loop with me, and I'm concerned
> about being able to sync our loops, and he's concerned about not
> having the money to shell out for a great looper. He currently has the
> digitech jamman, and I can't think of any way to really sync with that
> (any ideas?).

get yourselves a Midi cable.
then decide whose going to define the timing.
Then connect the Midi Out of one of those devices (master) to the Midi In
of the other (slave).
I've never had a problem syncing EDP and JamMan.
Can't use the JamMan in delay mode though.

andy butler