Re: Input/Feedback LED's level question Last time I try to get help with this. Please help!

> right,
> so now try monitoring just the dry signal and check whether you get distortion
> when the input LED is still green.
>
> andy

Thanks for all your help Andy
The input LED seems to work appropriately. No signal distortion until input led orange/red as it should be. But needless to say when the  input led is orange/red the feedback led is a hot glowing RED.  I remember before the software change I could run the input level a little hot and the loop level would be a little less.  This again was reflected  when I was recording by the input LED being occasionally yellow/orange but the feedback LED would remain green.  I do believe the feedback LED level is the level of the loop recording even with the first loop recording although I am being told to ignore that.Who knows.  Sonically everything seems to be the same.  I just have to adjust the input level down so low that I am concerned I am losing some fidelity by not maximizing my input headroom.