Re: repeater news/looperlative 1.25

I just looked at the manual for the new repeater software, and I must say it looks really interesting, many of the original character flaws have gone through behavioral modificationJ  I’ll bet anybody a pre-owned SC Loop Festival T-shirt that Mr. Splatter Cell His self already has this software upgrade loaded in his Repeater(s). Though I’d have no way of proving this.. Just a hunch…. Speaking of which he did mention using RPTRS in the latest GP article, as well as a guyatone wah rocker which I used to own…sigh….it was so cute and tiny and huge sounding. Reading the article  inspired me to borrow my brother’s old Boss FT-2 pedal. Man this thing is cool, as it’s got an expression pedal port so it can work as a triggered envelope filter or a manual foot controlled wah style envelope filter. Rick your going to have to pry this from my cold dead hands. Speaking of software upgrades I just loaded the latest 1.25 software upgrade into the Looperlative and several of my prayers have been answered!!! Most notable being  I can now toggle track speeds while in record mode, a technique that up till now I was only able to do with a line 6 DL-4. I’ve written before about changing track speed while in record mode to achieve predictable odd time signatures so I won’t go in to it again. But now I can do it on 8 different tracks!!!!.The other thing  I can do is change track direction while in record mode which can achieve some really cool, forward then backwards then forwards then backwards loop  effects. Perhaps the wildest new feature is that I can record the movements of cc controller pedal set to control track speed, allowing me to actually record and loop the time stretching  that occurs  when moving the expression pedal between the two track speeds, hard to describe but it sounds amazing.

Bill