Re: Boss RC50 looper Questions... MODs.. is this possible??

"wow, nice... so you obviously opened the box and did some soldering. did you make a custom connector?
would be fun to see the details of how you did that."

Uh, no, I didn't do it.  The gentleman to whose web site I sent the link, Peter Pringle, did it.  You should contact him for details, or subscribe to the Levnet (Theremin listserv) and look up his posts in the archives.

Paul Camann