Re: Flow and Electronic Musical Instrument Design

Yup! You're right when talking about standing for vox. I know I SHOULD stand when playing guitar too, but maybe I'm just getting lazy.

I sit and play in my daughter's band. At first she really hated it - it just wasn't hip - but so many of her friends liked it and thought it made me look like an old blues guy. Even some of the big record guys commented positively on it. So I'm still getting away with it.

Of course, now that I've defended it so strongly, I have this really strong urge to stand and play.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846