Re: repeater news

The feature list on their site looks the same as the beta list (along
with one thing I really wanted, visual indentification of muted
tracks, yay!). I know others clamoured for it, but I wasn't keen on
direct overdub (i.e. record a loop, close a loop, RPTR goes directly
into overdub), and I don't like that feature in the LP1 either, so I
hope there will be a way to turn it off.