repeater news

Kids!  Kids! Aren’t we taking this a bit too personally ????? It’s a freaking company after all, not child protective services. One can’t assume that the new owners have any clue about what the old owners of Electrix did, and the old owners were not intentionally raining on anyone’s parade. Its called bankruptcy, or lack of proper capital. A little bird told me over two years ago that people he new at Electrix were still struggling to get a working version of MK2 software going, that they still hadn’t worked out the bugs, and I assume they never did. I hope it happens, I really do, but I’ve moved on. I find the LP-1 so much more satisfying as a musical tool, even though I still dig the Repeater, and its own unique qualities and quirks that are great. I know its been a source of major disappointment for many of us, and hopefully this new thing will pan out. Look at it on the bright side. When they first threatened to release the MK2, They had no intention of making a software upgrade available to owners of older units. At least now they are addressing that issue. I would love a report on the upgrades if anyone does the software upgrade.

Bill