Paris/London looping?

I'm visiting London and Paris the next couple of weeks, and wanted to
see if there are any loopish events going on. This is a "romantic" trip
with my girlfriend, so I'm not exactly sure if I can catch any music she
tends to dismiss as "geeky", but if I can sneak out I'd love to see
something.

If you are playing any events, or know of others' gigs, please email me
offlist.

(vegetarian-friendly restaurant suggestions would be welcome too!)

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com