Re: [LOOP] Re: more looped tuba examples from Ouroboros

On Mon, 14 May 2007, stanitarium@earthlink.net wrote:

> o mon deux!-i heart this subboktive stuff-right up my alley.
> of course you probably know there is a band w/ the name <ouroboros>

Hmm, interesting. *googles* Which one are you thinking of?
http://www.ouroborosband.blogspot.com/
http://www.gratefulfamily.com/ouroboros.htm
A third?

> and the drone band of yesteryear .earth. have a new record called
><hibernaculum> and the 1st song is titled <ouroboros is broken>
> thanx for posting such great soundd.

I like Earth. I like Sunn a lot as well. I don't have the new Earth album,
thanks for mentioning it: I should go shopping now. I'm glad you like the
samples, and thanks for letting me know you do. Older stuff I've posted
is on the website

http://www.subscapeannex.com/ouroboros

best,
Steve B