Re: more looped tuba examples from Ouroboros

o mon deux!-i heart this subboktive stuff-right up my alley.
of course you probably know there is a band w/ the name <ouroboros>
and the drone band of yesteryear .earth. have a new record called
<hibernaculum> and the 1st song is titled <ouroboros is broken>
thanx for posting such great soundd.