more looped tuba examples from Ouroboros

Spent some time working with my friend David Morris the tuba player
yesterday on our live-looped tuba project we call Ouroboros.

We have some new samples to share.

The Face of the Waters - 16min34sec
http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/the_face_of_the_waters.mp3

Walking With Belgrand - An evening stroll underground with the architect
of the epic Parisian sewer system. - 19min19sec
http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/walking_with_belgrand.mp3

Circus of the Rat Catchers - 10min55sec
http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/circus_of_the_rat_catchers.mp3

All tracks recorded live, all source audio live-sampled tuba, no
post-processing or layering other than cleaning noise using SoundSoap.

best,
Steve Burnett
Subscape Annex   http://www.subscapeannex.com/