Re: AW: HOOOOORAY FOR US!!!!!!!

Matthias,

Hi there. Since my own subscription to Guitar Player expired with May's
issue
as well, it would be most appreciated if you's share the link of this
scanned
copy with the rest of us when it becomes available. There aren't any decent
newsstands that seem to have it locally for me either.

--

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???