RE: OREGON LOOPS

Ted....consider it done then.  Thanks so very much for the compliment, and
while not trying to start any kind of mutual admiration thread, I have
been awed and amazed (and...in keeping with the highest compliments an
artist can pay another...) inspired by both your CD (which gets a lot of
play around here, and oddly has a calming effect on my almost two-year old
son!) and your live playing (and let's stop the self-effacing modesty,
Ted....you are a monster!).  Your sets at the LoopFests I have attended
have been filled with a deep passion, beauty and power.  It would be my
deepest honor to someday do a set with you.....

Max

> From: tedkillian@charter.net
> Subject: Re: OREGON LOOPS
> Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:46:31 -0700
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> Max,
>
> If I ever do, I'll let you know.
>
> You're one of my very favorite musicians, I always love to hear you
> play.
>
> I would truly dig an opportunity to play together sometime too, I might
> add.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ted Killian

Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507