OREGON LOOPS

Ted Killian wrote:

"I can put on a show in Medford/Ashland, but not much of anyone would come.
There is my dilemma."

I hear your skepticism, Ted,  but I do want to point out that we ALL went
to Los Ossos which is, practically speaking in the middle of bum fuck
nowhere
I mean, at least compare to SF or L.A. so please don't take offense,  Hans)

I'm not being trite when I say this but believe it is true;

"If you build it,  they will come"         Kevin Costner in 'Field of
Dreams'

I think you will be surprised at a turnout if you have something near
where
you live.
There are tons of loopers in the Pacific Northwest and there still hasn't
been a large
looping festival up there (to my knowledge and PLEASE forgive me if I
missed
something
and you are the one who did all the hard , thankless work to produce such
show).
I think people would drive some distance to play at such a festival.
Many
people just can't
make the really long drive and the resources it takes financially to play
the Y2K Festivals.
You might be surprised at how many people would come.

I would come,  I promise you!

Kris, Chris (Samba) and I can certainly help out with advice if you need
it.

Again,  where there is a will,  there is a way.

I encourage you to go for it.

good luck,  Rick