Racks?

Hi folks,

I know there's something in the archive, there must be, but trying to
separate 'rack' from 'rack unit' or 'rack kit' is a bit of a pain.

So!  In the London UK area, where does one find the parts to put together
rack for fx units etc?  I'm sure the English call the technology something
completely different than what I'd expect, but instead of poring through
loads of non-relevant messages I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Goodman
*
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff