OreLoop winewhine

   I've played a lot of winery gigs,fun if you like wine. I see two
problems.Number one some wineries couldn't be all ages events. A shame I
think The other problem is a deal killer for me. People drinking get
louder
and louder and louder.It's not a problem for high volume rock,dance
bands,Stanosaur  etc. But for any subtle exploration it becomes impossible
to hear,the vibes pushed the explorations into  harsher territoty, etc.
  Reed college in Portland is a good possible sponsor ,they've always been
into cutting edge arts.
  Ted's right there needs to be a principle in whatever town/area the
venue
is in.

See what you’re getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507