Re: Echoplex LED level indicators question. Please Help Me!

The feedback led is generally monitoring "more" audio than the input.
You've got all your loop layers, versus your single live input stream.
 So the feedback reading hotter than the input isn't anything unusual.

If you hear distortion in the loop, you need to thin out the audio in
the loop, either via feedback, or decreasing the loop input level.  If
you're using the EDP in a mixer's effects loop with the EDP mix
control set to 100%, then that's all--the input level is the loop
input level only.  If you're not using a mixer, but are controlling
your dry/wet mix via the EDP control, then you'll also need to turn
the input level down if you hear distortion on your live signal in the
output stage.

TravisH