Re: OREGON LOOP FESTIVAL

Count me in. I live in Portland.

On 5/8/07, tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Okay Ory-gun-ians,

The following folk are current and/or former LD members who live in our
lovely wet state --that I know of:.

Qua Veda -- qua@oregon.com -- in the McMinville area

David Coffin -- dpcoffin@earthlink.net -- somewhere on the southern
Oregon coast.

Dave Trenkle -- improv@peak.org -- Corvallis area

Ted (myself) Killian -- tedkillian@charter.net -- Meford/Ashland area

Possibly the Rev. Fever -- revfever@ubergadget.com -- location unknown.

Richard Sales -- richard@glasswing.com -- Honorary Oregonian, actually
Vancouver B.C.

Trasic Hartnett -- travishartnett@gmail.com -- Honorary Oregonian,
actually Seattle, WA

There could be others . . . but somehow this doesn't seem to ad up to
much of a quorum (even with interested "honorary" Oregonians included)
let alone a guerilla marketing team. Maybe if we broadened it even more
to be a Pacific Northwest Loopfest -- but I still don't think we're
there yet.

Doggone it. I hate being "the voice of reason." Too many dreams get
killed that way.

Best regards,

Ted Killian