per's puter gig and stuff

per.....all guitar, any horns etc.? will we get a listen?.....i played
last nite (fri) and i had a 3 trip schlep from the car.....the fellow
(saxes) running the "gig" came in and looked at my stuff and thought it
was for a d.j.....when i told him it was my kit he was not as excited
as i was!.....i did a good bit of solo looping before the other players
arrived, alto/soprano sax. drummer and ME!.....they insisted that i
play with them, yikes!.....that's more than i can ask for, other people
(suckas) to play with, they were pretty much straight  ahead jazzers
and later in the evening a FANTASTIC tuba player came and joined
them.....i did my KLUTTER  "all notes are fair game approach to
playing".....seldom if ever had a "key" in mind.....i haven't played
with a horn player in a long time so it was fun to try to duplicate his
lines "beat wise" as well as mad attempts at note for note
duplication.....i had a blast.....i will betcha they NEVER call me back
even thought the folks coming tru the gallery really enjoyed it.....i
totally wish it was recorded, there were a few transendent moments a
least for me.....then the tear down, 3 schleps to car and home.....this
"COMPUTER" thang sounds more and more the direction to take per haps,
yes? no? maybe?.....:)m

http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
www.ct-collective.com

  I think that's nothing but fantastic! Total musical freedom :-)  Today
I playd an outdoor gig with Laptop and it worked just fine. Excellent
guitar sound from just one laptop, directly lined left/right into the
house PA. Will do a second gig tomorrow, also outdoors.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)