Re: Nels Cline, guitarist occasionally looping

I just produced an new album with Nels Cline and GE Stinson. Its a duet album that is primarily  looping. Its really cool. Very ugly and beautiful at the same time. Not sure when it will get released yet. Pro Sound News has a little write up about it:

Ronan Chris Murphy

www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)

www.homerecordingbootcamp.com (Workshops around the world teaching the art and craft of recording )

http://www.myspace.com/venetowestrecords