Re: Foot timing

it may help to imagine that footstep as a part of the piece, like a drum
beat to be played
with the foot. dancing around and incorporating that step into the groove.

i had an interesting expierience trying to loop on the last beat four of a
four bar phrase.
it was much harder to do than stepping on the big one, although that
particular beat four was a pause...

my timing got better by stepping with verve, stomping hard down on that
mother.
it was loud, so when i heard these stomps in the loop, i practiced
stomping
rhythmically precise but soft.

well, all you loopers out there will know what it means to have to listen
a badly closed loop
until your piece is over...

smooth looping to everybody!

tilmann