Re: OT: Busking--it's hard for everyone (Fripp)

Fripp did a Frippertronics "tour" in the VERY early 80's where he
played places like record stores ( I saw it at the long gone now
Peaches Records in Dallas,TX)
and I think(?) even places like a pizza parlor, but that could have
also been a rumor way back then.  (OR...?)

Rev. Fever