Tom Heasley Experience

Dear Friends, colleagues, and others,

A couple of items pertaining to looping:

Thursday, May 3, 2007, 4-4:30 PM PST

Tom Heasley KCSN-FM interview with Martin Perlich

Listen in at www.kcsn.org from anywhere.

I will be previewing my upcoming SoCal concert as well as my upcoming CD releases.

And for those in or around SoCal this week:

Tom Heasley in Concert:  Ambient Tuba/Didjeridu

Sunday, May 6, 2007 4 PM

The Folly Bowl

1601 E. Loma Alta Drive

Altadena, CA  91001

626.398.9939

DONATION:  $12 Regular / $10 Students

This is a beautiful garden/amphitheatre on the grounds of a private residence.  You can bring a picnic.

DIRECTIONS from 110 Fwy.  Go to the end and proceed up Arroyo.  Turn RIGHT on Green Street, LEFT on Porter.  Porter dead ends on Loma Alta at the Folly Bowl.

Tom Heasley

tom@tomheasley.com

www.tomheasley.com

www.myspace.com/tomheasley