Re: BATTLES

I love that band - some really heavy hitters, guys from Don Caballero
and Helmet. I actually never thought of them as a looping band, I'll
have to pull out their stuff again. I know towards the end of Don
Caballero, one of the guitarists left and the other pretty effectively
replaced him live with a Headrush.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com