Re: Programmable EQ

I have a Roland srq 203; a pretty incredible unit if you can find
one. I haven't used it in the way you are discribing but have
different settings in memory for individual instruments that I can
switch to.. I understand that it can sort of morph from one setting
to another. There's 16 user memory slots, midi control and lots of
other features. check it out at

Paul Haslem