Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 8:38 PM
Subject: Programmable EQ

Hello all,
This is somewhat off-topic, but I thought there were people here who
could help me out.  I am looking for a rackmount programmable EQ where
presets can be selected by midi, so I can change settings mid-song. I
am anyone on the list has experience, good or bad, with any units
currently available?
Any help is appreciated,

Donovan Stokes
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free
from AOL at AOL.com.