Re: Equipment cases and airline travel

remember the 50 pound limit. Otherwise you get dinged for overweight.

No experience with Gator cases. But make sure whatever case is certified for flying - especially if flying out of North America. I got what I think is a great deal from Dinosaur Cases in Vancouver BC. Custom made cases for what would be around $350 USD. VERY VERY heavy duty.

Mine don't have the dorky dinosaur on the outside

http://www.dinosaurcases.com/

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.