Re: AW: Observed as a tagline on another board...

(You're talking about that one?
No. The first I heard of it is now. That unit looks VERY interesting for my needs. I'll be researching it further. THX.
I was thinking of the $99 unit the Virtualizer Pro.
BTW, I never had any problems with any of the Behringer gear I owned at one time or another ('cept the Tuner). I can't ever remember where a unit crapped out.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.