Re: busy I was lately

Merci merci

ok "that" copy is for you wen I'll get  them
:-)
Austria to Switzerland isnt so far away but they are already 2 days late
???
probably the swiss customs listening to them one by one
or searching for the secret meaning of some of the titles

this recording took a long time to give birth to but I have the privilege
be proud of it

Claude