Re: My piano looping video/ and some thoughts

i remeber also having to go outside during certain
loopers set when we played at the loop jam in
Luzern.Claude,Matthias,Rick among others were
there,which i jammed with but there were other unknown
loopers that performed before which were extremely
loud and i wanted to keep my ears as fresh as
possible.This was of course completely different
because we didnt have any time restrictions and
anybody could get up join in and jam at
anytime.Nevertheless it was wonderful getting to know
this loopers for ther first time,their styles and
exchange information CDs etc.and i would say this is
one of the best benefits from this festivals!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom